Aug 30, 2011

Day1: Job hunting.

Day1: Job hunting done. I took many pictures for CVs. Today's aim was to send my cvs to 2 different universities. I modified the CV and printed out them. These things were on my to do list for today. 90% done.  Now I realised that it is impossible to manage the amount of salary to maintain this quality of research.  I would like to buy books for my study. I would like to go to conferences and workshops. To gain knowledge and teaching techniques eventually contribute to students and the university where I have worked. However if I do not have enough or minimum financial resource, I cannot have better learning and teaching. So I have decided to find better jobs. According to the current university, they may consider to raise my monthly saraly.

My aim for these two years in this university is that to have 5 publications and 5 presentations. I have got 2 publications so far so 3 more to go. I am not so ready to move out from this university but I am getting there. Well well, I would like to change the place to teach by the end of the next academic year. These days I feel so uneasy to continue this kind of life. I sometime feel unfair to compare my workloads and the monthly salary. I am not satisfied with this salary. Someone told me that it is better than 0 yen but you know it is difficult for me to survive realistically.

Well well.....


Now, I would like to focus on making lesson plants. Week 2 !  Text analysis now.




No comments:

Post a Comment