Sep 18, 2011

Learning

September 18th 2011
I stayed home and complete to make one lesson: worksheets, activities and power point slides. I have many catch up works but one done (finally). I need to rest my brain so I have been reading this vook: Translation in Language Teaching (2010) by Guy Cook.
Tomorrow, I need to sum up a demo lesson for this Saturday at Rits. Oh boy.


September 15th and 16th
Business trop
There was a teacher training for new teachers who work at national universities. IT was my first time to have discussion with people who graduated from the University of Tokyo. That was very challenging for me to maintain conversations. I do not know why the person works at junior college with holding a MA degree from Tokyo Uni. Anyway, life is complicated as it is.

I needed some time to recover from the training. Now I feel okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment