Mar 19, 2011

Action Research!

Action Research Day 1

One of teachers in this workshop today suggested me to read this book,
before I started to do "Action Research".  Be prepare before lessons.




A study meeting for English teachers in Aichi
I just remembered that today's speaker was a part time lecture at the uni which I graduated from.
What a small world !!







One suggestion for my teaching:
Self-reflection is essential for expand learners' meta language abilities.
According to one of participants, meta language in terms of language learning defines that how to analyze oneself's language learning  objectively.
Therefore it is important for learners to reflect what they leaned in the language classroom.
This self-evaluation method has been allied in my classroom. I will continue record students' improvement.

One more suggestion from experienced teachers is that recording my lessons by using video devices.
This my first experiment by using the video !!  Sounds like a plan.


By the way, this is my next challenge to attend to this workshop. I cannot wait for that.






Packing Day 1
A long way to go...... but now my kitchen is sparkling clean. Heeee heeeee.


All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment